The functional and unique design of the Gallant Disposable Surgical Prep Razor encompasses the healthcare sector’s requirements for a high standard of safety and hygiene for pre operational procedures. The handle being positioned in front of the blade, allows the razor to smoothly glide over the skin, without need for any pressure and thus minimising the risk of cuts.
Key product features:
Perfect Grip and Full Control
- The ribbed GALLANT handle ensures a steady and efficient grip of the razor and furthermore, giving you a controlled view of the area being prepared.
The Contour of the Body
- The GALLANT razor smoothly follows the natural contours of the body. The procedure therefore becomes safer and more efficient than traditional razors.
Quality Ensures the Results
- The razor blade is made of platinum coated Swedish quality stainless steel. A slight fingertip pressure allows the high quality blade to smoothly shave close to the skin without creating skin irritations or cuts.
- The GALLANT comb located close to the blade, is specially designed to keep a clean blade, without being clogged up by foam or hair.
- To ensure that the razor, for hygienic reasons, can not be re-used, the blade part of the razor can be snapped off and separated from the handle by a slight vertical pressure.
-Lightweight and compact.
Read our full Delivery Policy, which includes delivery information for customers, including important information about timeframes for delivery and order processing times.
For full information on returning an item to us, please read our Returns Policy.
Orders placed before 2:30 pm (GMT) during our business hours of Monday to Friday will normally be dispatched the same day, subject to stock. Orders placed after this time or outside our normal working day (see below) will be processed on our next working day. Please be aware that priority handling and dispatch will be given to all UK Mainland Guaranteed Next Day deliveries.
For this policy, we define a working day as any day within our normal business hours of Monday to Friday. This excludes Saturday, Sunday and UK Bank Holidays
Customers outside of our UK Mainland, Non-UK Mainland Groups, the European Zones, and in excluded areas for example in America, Australia, Greenland and the Middle East, etc should contact us for a bespoke delivery quote. So we can provide you with a quote please indicate the product(s) you require, our product code(s), quantities of each, and the full name, address and contact telephone number and email for the recipient.
We will endeavour to seek the service that offers the best value for money and this may take a little time. If you do not provide us with all the information requested above this will delay our quote as we will have to contact you to obtain this information.
We take the security of your payment information seriously and therefore we only offer payment services using a number of trusted payment gateways.
Please note that our payment gateway providers have their own Terms & Conditions and Security and Privacy Policies. We recommend customers familarise themselves with these by referring to the to the respective websites for details.