Paraguard Excel Rescue Stretcher
Designed for a variety of rescues, particularly useful for high building and helicopter rescues the Paraguard Excel is a compact and versatile rescue stretcher. It is ideal for search and rescue operations and can be used to rescue casualties from building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
Constructed from quality, synthetic materials, stainless steel and aluminum, the Paraguard Excel is impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products and is resistant to rot and corrosion.
The Paraguard Excel is quick and simple to use with various straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs. The head is held in place by a 3 point, non-slip forehead strap. A figure of eight strap supports the feet.
Standard features include:
- Particularly useful for high building and helicopter rescues.
- Approved for use by many authorities including NATO 6530-99-446-9403.
- To enhance infection control the flaps are wipe clean and the patient pads may be detached from the base for washing.
- For storage and ease of transport, the stretcher packs into a back pack supplied as standard.
· Length: 920mm (folded) 1820mm (deployed).
· Width: 270mm (folded) 250mm (deployed).
· Depth: 150mm (folded).
· Weight: 11kg.
· Load Capacity: 136kg.